Product Description and Features:
A completely unique and multidimensional balance and core training device for the elite athlete, weekend warrior, or those just trying to stay fit.
The BOSU Complete Home Exercise Kit includes the BOSU® Balance Trainer Total Training System, 4 Full Length DVD Video Workouts, Owner's Manual, and Foot Pump.
People all over the world train with the BOSU® Balance Trainer. BOSU® is used worldwide by professional and college athletes, Olympians, and by the world's top fitness instructors, strength coaches, and gyms. The BOSU® Ball is the perfect device to train core stability and strength as well as your lower and upper body. This unique device can be used with the dome side up to give you an ever changing dynamic surface to stand on, jump on, kneel on, or lay on to train every part of your body. Or you can flip it over to train balance and stability from an uneven wobble surface.
-- This is the Home or Retail version of the ball.
-- Weight: 17lbs. & Dimensions: 3.4" x 24.6" x 24.6"
- The BOSU® proprioceptive training tool is great for sports conditioning as well as standard workouts.
- Currently used as a training tool by leading sports teams, strength coaches, fitness centers, and gyms.
- Designed to be safe and long lasting.
- Simply adjust the amount of inflation to suit your workout goals.
- Total body workouts: abdominal, aerobic, and toning for the entire body. The possibilities are endless.
- The BOSU® Balance Trainer allows the user to combine all the elements of fitness: cardiovascular, toning, and flexibility in unique and highly effective combinations.
- Challenging and fun, the BOSU® Exercise Ball gives a whole new meaning to "moving with control" as the user learns to workout on BOSU's® ever changing surface with coordinated body movements.
- The BOSU® Balance Ball is easily stored under a bed or in a closet and can be used at home, gym, or in the office.
- Included "Total Body Workout" video combines balance, cardiovascular, toning, and stretching in dynamic and effective workouts.
- BONUS VIDEOS! include 'Calorie Combustion', 'Absolutely Abs', and 'Long and Lean'.
Use the BOSU® Balance Trainer to improve your all around fitness. The BOSU® is similar to an exercise ball that is cut in half. With the ball side down you can work on upper body strengthening, push-ups, and core development exercises. Flip the device over and it becomes an excellent closed-chain cardio tool to perform lunges, quick jumps, leaps, and aerobic exercises. The ball side is also an excellent abdominal, low back, and core stability trainer. While standing on the unstable surface you work small muscles in the ankle, legs, back, and stomach to increase strength and balance. The BOSU® helps develop balance and kinesthetic awareness (a sensory skill that your body uses to know where it is in space) for users of all ages.
*BOSU® is an Official Supplier of the US Ski Team*
What some of the top strength and conditioning professionals are saying about the BOSU® Balance Trainer:
"The BOSU is an invaluable tool for U.S. Ski and Snowboard team members at all levels. It's a key tool for the United States Ski and Snowboard Department of Sport Science and Conditioning. The versatility and application of the BOSU is so great our teams travel with them year round. "
Andy Walshe, USSA Director Sport Science and Scott Higgins, USFST Physiologist
U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association - Park City, Utah USA
"I incorporate Swiss Ball training extensively into our off-season programs. The BOSU was a great addition to our core program. It was very user friendly and the players enjoyed the challenge that the BOSU added. For quite some time, we have been trying to find a way to do some of the complicated Swiss Ball movements safely - well, your device has accomplished this and then some. I look forward to continuing experimenting with the BOSU to keep on improving our core strength. I would highly recommend the BOSU to anyone, especially for those already using Swiss Ball training."
Strength and Conditioning Coordinator
New Jersey Devils (National Hockey League)
"The BOSU is another great addition to any strength and conditioning coach's arsenal. The BOSU brings both imagination and physical challenge to core stability and proprioception for any athlete's training program."
Head Strength & Conditioning Coach
Cleveland Indians (Major League Baseball)
"I implement the BOSU in our off-season program for core strength training and rehabilitation of ankle and knee problems. It is a great piece of equipment and gives us an important extra dimension to our overall fitness program. Almost all of the players use the BOSU in some fashion on a regular basis."
Assistant Strength Coach
Dallas Cowboys (National Football League)
ASK US ABOUT SPECIAL PRICING AVAILABLE FOR FITNESS CENTER and GYM PURCHASES on QUANTITIES OF 3+